Can I run for council if I am employed through a Community Enhancement Employment Program (CEEP) or Joint Emergency Preparedness Project (JEPP)?

No. If you work for the council, even on a temporary basis, you cannot run as a councillor unless you request a leave of absence. You may request a leave of absence from your position in order to run for council and then resume employment if you are unsuccessful.